Thursday 28 June 2007

Finish the sentence meme

Maybe I should…… Drink less
I love…... Wifey, the kids, my mum.
People would say that I’m…...Arrogant & aloof
I don’t understand….. French people
When I wake up in the morning….. I’m usually up and at ‘em
I lost….... Some brain cells today
Life is full of…........Things that happen
My past is…... In the past
I get annoyed when…....Cats shit in my garden
Parties are….. Hiding in a corner and drinking lots
I wish…... For good health for me and mine
Dogs …...... Go woof
Cats…. Shit on my garden
Tomorrow….. Is the day I do most jobs (ask Wifey)
I have a low tolerance…....Of most people
If I had a million dollars….. I’d change it into Sterling

The above meme was originally found at Catch's blog (see sidebar)

5 comments:

Katie McKenna said...

Sweet, funny, interesting!

Dr.John said...

Yours was funnier than Catch's.

Nessa said...

Having a hard time with those kitty cats, huh?

I don't like parties, either.

Catch said...

most people would say your arrogant and aloof??? I think you are so funny Bazaa...I cant believe anyone would say you are arrogant.
Wow them cats are giving you problems arent they? Why dont you sit them up a litter box in your garden and maybe then they will just shit in one place!lol...nothing worse than cat shit!

Anonymous said...

"Cats…. Shit on my garden"

Hee hee hee! Very funny!