Thursday 1 January 2009

Resolutions


So 2009 is here and with it the time to make resolutions. I will lose weight and get fitter, I will do this by drinking less alcohol and doing more exercise. I will also reignite my passion for birding by having a 2009 bird list, which starts with the following 13 spotted in the back garden today. House Sparrow, Blackbird, Starling, Greenfinch, Wood Pigeon, Collar Dove, Magpie, Crow, Wren, Dunnock, Great Tit, Blue Tit and Long Tailed Tit. Sadly the female Goosander pictured above doesn't count because I saw this yesterday at East Park.

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

Happy New Year, Bazza!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Bazza! I do so wish you had resolved to blog at the very least once a week. (Not even I make every day anymore -- I now have a life!)