Wednesday 3 October 2007

A Quick Joke from Wifey!

With apology to all you 'blondes' in advance : )

Bob walked into a sports bar around 9:58 PM.
He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV.
The 10:00 PM news was coming on.

The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large buildingpreparing to jump.The blonde looked at Bob and said, 'Do you think he'll jump?'Bob says, 'You know, I bet he'll jump.'The blonde replied, 'Well, I bet he won't.'

Bob placed a £20 note on the bar and said, 'You're on!'Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her £20 to Bob, saying,'Fair's fair. Here's your money.

'Bob replied, 'I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the
5PM news , and so I knew he would jump.'The blonde replied, 'I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again.'

Bob took the money.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

That is just too funny! I've got to call and share it with my daughter- she's a blond but she just loves blond jokes.

Unknown said...

Ouch! LOL! Ok, so I am blonde although the grey is taking over. What is worse I have known some really dumb blondes who would probably say that.

Dr.John said...

Shame on Bob.

Anonymous said...

Excellent! And I mean that from the bottom of my toes to the top of my dirty blonde head.

Tina Dray said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nessa said...

Thanks for the new joke Tina. You always have the best.

Catch said...

hahahaha...this is hysterical.....posted by Bazaa and wifey! now I like that!!! The family that plays together stays together...and Tina you always did have the coolest jokes!!!!!