Tuesday 2 October 2007

The magic of blogland




I won an award, that's it up there, thanks to nessa for running the comp. Another wonderful thing happened on Saturday, WE HAD A PHONE CALL FROM CINDRA, now to some of you that may not mean much, but this was the first ever phone call I have had from someone in the US and also the first verbal contact we have had with a fellow blogger. I'm glad it was Cindra, she's kind of special, and I got to speak to Tom as well, who is also special too.
The observant amongst you may notice a small gap below this post, don't ask me how it got there.















8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Well done. Hope you are doing ok.

Unknown said...

And now that I have moved past the flashing colors... Yes your wife is lucky to have you, just as you are lucky to have her!

Anonymous said...

You totally deserve that spastic weiner thing and I mean that in the most sincere way you can imagine. You worked hard at that contest, and did so well that I knew it was fruitless for me to even finish!

Aw, I am so flattered for the mention, and because I was yer first!

I've got some stuff in your care package from the U.S. though the way my week is looking, it likely won't go out till Monday!

I've got to go now, as that weiner thing is triggering a seizure...

Anonymous said...

Congats, you definitely deserve the wiener award.

Bazza said...

You're all too kind

Cindy said...

Congrats, Bazza! By the way, in case you thought the frying pan I offered to give your wife was to fry wieners in... just kidding!

Nessa said...

I'm so glad you go post your Wiener Award.

How wonderful you could talk to Cindra and Tom. I bet you guys had fun.

Jacob said...

Hey, there's a big gap in this post. Can you please tell me how it got there.

I love that you have in your brain the voices of Tom and Cheendruh, Bazza. Awesome that you guys got to speak to each other. Did you have any trouble understanding them? I sure do.