Saturday 5 May 2007

A bit of fun

Saw this on Dr. John's blog and thought I would try it. You have eight things to put behind your name like “needs”, “is”, “ wants”. You take your name and one of the them like “ John is” and Google it. Put the results here.

1. Bazza "needs" Hi energy tea (surely this should have said Jack Daniels)
2. Bazza "is" what Bazza is (of course)
3. Bazza "likes" to sky dive (only off the top of the wardrobe!)
4. Bazza "wants" a non milking cow (always wanted one of those)
5. Bazza "gets" turned away at the door for being too drunk (hmmm!)
6. Bazza "says" just keep taking the tablets dear (usually after 5.)
7. Bazza "does" a crunk version of copacabana (very passable to)
8. Bazza "eats" up the worms (I would have to slip off the vegetarian wagon)

I have to be honest and say I didn't always pick the top entry, but all were on the first page, and number 2 was the top answer, which I'm quite proud of.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had fun with this didn't you?

Bazza said...

I feel like a naughty schoolboy now.

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

I just had to do this, it was fun.

Catch said...

Im gonna do it too!

Nessa said...

I'm gonna give it a go too.

Katie McKenna said...

Fabulously fun! :)