Friday 26 January 2007

Soundtrack To My Life

I nicked this meme from M (see Links), I think it's self explanatory.

Opening Credits: Radio- Rancid
Waking Up: Alright- Supergrass
First Day of School: I Can Do It- The Rubettes
Falling in Love: Waves- Blancmange
Getting it on: Song For Lovers- Pete Doherty
Fight Song: Oi Oi Oi- The Cockney Rejects
Breaking Up: Pure- The Lightning Seeds
Prom: Dizzy- Vic Reeves & The Wonder Stuff
Life: Roll With It- Oasis
Mental Breakdown: I’ve Bin Stone Before- Gong
Driving: Union City Blue- Blondie
Flashback: You Wear It Well- Rod Stewart
Birth of Child: Happy Birthday- Altered Images
Final Battle: War- New Model Army
Death Scene: Into The Valley- The Skids
Funeral Song: Yes- David McAlmont & Bernard Butler
Closing Credits: Bye Bye Badman- The Stone Roses

2 comments:

Catch said...

my fav is You Wear it well by Rod Stewart.

Dr.John said...

Now I know how many songs I've never heard.