Saturday 7 February 2009


It took me until Thursday to recover from last weekend (aching limbs!) and what with the snow, I haven't been getting up to much. The picture above is of Beverley Westwood, I haven't been there for a while, I must fit it in sometime. This weekend may involve a day trip on Sunday, but today it's the turn of my Mother, who is visiting for lunch. Philip Larkin wrote a poem about parents, probably a bit harsh in the case of mine and wifey's, but they do muck up your social life at times.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beverly westwwod sounds like a movie star name, but I see instead that she is a beauty queen!

Kev Brown said...

Beautiful photo Bazza!

Unknown said...

This photo is excellent, the lighting gives it a very mysterious feel. Nice one.

Dr.John said...

Love the parents while you have them. There will come a time when you won't.

Ed & Jeanne said...

That cannot be the sun in that photo can it? I thought England was a no fly zone for the sun...

Unknown said...

Very artistic picture and I agree with Dr John about the parents...