Thursday 11 September 2008

A view from the home!

I may be using an element of poetic license here with Robert's photo challenge, because it said a view from in your home. The top photo was taken from my garden, so that's pretty close isn't it?
This was taken from my conservatory so technically that's in my home. It's not the squirell as such that's significant, just wildlife in general. We live in the middle of a big city, but we still get Squirrels and foxes and a fantastic selection of birds. So I give you my 2 favourite views from my house.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful view..... I think the garden counts... lol

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome sunset. I suspect at your latitude you get a lot of spectacular ones...and late ones! I totally get that these are your two favorite views...

Kaylia Metcalfe said...

Wow, what an amazing view! I have envy for everyone's great outside shots... but I still like my inner place :)

Carletta said...

WOW - stunning view in that first one!
My views are of the nature I see so I so love the little squirrel. He's sitting there trying to decide how to get that birdseed isn't he?
Lovely post.

Robin said...

What a stunning view, I'd be out there every evening!

Dr.John said...

Love both pictures. They are what you decide they are.

Jenny said...

Wow, look at that view! Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing them with us!

Anndi said...

Squirrels are a joy to watch as the go about their business. And that sky... wow!

Raven said...

Gorgeous sky and your squirrel shot is great.

JJ said...

Stanislow Squirrelowski get's everywhere:)

Robert said...

Well I think I made it clear that I wouldn't be a stickler for rules here. It works for me. Gorgeous colors in the sky. And gotta love the squirrel shot.

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

That first shot is stunning! Love the colors. Squirrels are definitely entertaining. At our house, they run across the roof and make our cat crazy as they jump off to the trees. :D