Thursday 18 September 2008

Blogging

I was on a training course today, learning how to investigate complaints, it was ok. At the beginning of the course, as part of the old 'ice breaking' routine, we were asked to garner 3 facts from 3 different people and then feed them back to the group. People were coming up with interesting facts like where they went on holiday and what they did in their spare time. One woman commented that she did the ironing in her spare time and this caused quite a reaction amongst the participants, as did the person who said they did something called 'body combat'. I happened to mention that I had a blog; this was met with complete silence, not a flicker, a real tumbleweed moment. Oh well, nice to know I'm doing something popular!

4 comments:

Dr.John said...

We love you any way.

Carletta said...

I'm smiling at Dr.John's comment!

"Body Contact" - what the __?

Anonymous said...

They were awed by your celebrity -- or they were thinking you're odd. Either being a highly appropriate reaction.

I mentioned at work the other day that I blogged and both my boss and my coworker looked up my work and raved about what fun my Punny Mondays are and how lovely my photos are. Now they read me stuff and I really can't talk about work -- which I couldn't anyway since I made a promise of confidentiality.

Anndi said...

You're obviously too cool for school!