Wednesday 20 August 2008

Where have I been?

In answer to Quilly's question, I haven't been anywhere, well no where out of the ordinary anyway, I guess I just ran out of things to say and photo's to post. I also have a small confession to make, I have been seeing someone else, the brazen hussy that is known as Facebook. I have to be honest with you, I am still seeing Facebook, but the attraction is wearing off and I am slowly being attracted back to blogger. Those of you who have been true to blogger, I do not deserve you, but I'm glad you're still around, I guess you'll all just have to get used to the fact that I'm a two-timing no good cheating tart, but enough of my good points.......

3 comments:

JJ said...

Bazza, glad ya back, but life does this sometimes. oh, for the simple things:)

Dave W said...

Welcome back Bazza. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

I cannot condemn you for cheating on Blogspot. IT is a bit slovenly. Why don't you raise your standards and change to WordPress?