Monday 25 August 2008

It's only a bridge


I drove under this yesterday as I often do, and I frequently drive over it, as do lots of other people. I remember it being built, and I also remember the ferries that used to get us from one side to the other. I now take it for granted, as I suspect most people who live in the area do, which is a shame. It may no longer be the world's biggest single span suspension bridge, but it's still pretty awesome. Oh and by the way, a friend of Quilly's has a post a picture of a bridge thing going, so if you're interested or intrigued, go to http://iwasborn2cree8.blogspot.com/2008/08/new-photo-challenge.html

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent you the html code so you can put Alice's link on your blog is you so choose. Also, you might want to go by Alice's and let the others know you're playing, or they won't know to come visit you!

This is one lOOOOOng, cool looking bridge.

Dr.John said...

So where is this bridge? It must be spmewhere in England.

Bazza said...

It is the Humber bridge.

Melli said...

That is a very cool bridge - and I LOVE the angle from which the picture was taken!

Minkydo said...

What a cool bridge! I would love to travel over that one day.

Anonymous said...

Bazza, this is a fabulous bridge.

Thanks so much for the link to my blog. I'm glad you finally came and left your link for me and others to follow back to your blog... you have lots of incredible bridges here that we were all missing out on.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!