Friday 14 December 2007

Local Authoritarians

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been visiting you as often as I used to. Much of my blogging was done during breaks and at lunchtime whilst at work. Sadly, the Local Council (for whom I work) have decided to restrict access to certain websites, of which my blog and consequently others appear to be on the list. This means most of my blogging will now be restricted to weekends. I will of course find some equally petty way of getting back at my employers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same, same for me -- except I blog in the evenings from home. Hoever, that missing lunch blogging thing is huge.

Cindy said...

What's the matter with them, not letting you blog!?

Katie McKenna said...

ahhh :) No worries, we shan't forget you!

Nessa said...

Stinkers.