Friday 18 April 2008

Where?


We saw this sign at Dalby Forest recently and Harry was very disappointed that there weren't any frogs crossing. have you ever noticed that, when you see a sign it usually means you won't see something. When was the last time you went past a sign on the road with a deer on it and then saw one?. Anyway, we did see some mating toads, which I guess is close, and it was interesting to see the difference between frog spawn and toad spawn. This weekend, if the weather is fine we will be putting up an 8 foot trampoline in the garden, hopefully it will come with an 8 foot ladder to get on it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with Harry, if you;'re going to put up a sign, then you'd dang well better be able to produce a frog!

Kev Brown said...

Yeah, I'm with Harry on that one too! lol.

Katie McKenna said...

lol.. too funny! I passed a deer crossing sign yesterday and a bit down the road there was an antelope. :)

Anonymous said...

Totally logical from Harry's point of view. I agree!
Hope the kids enjoy the trampoline. No matter how much room it takes up it will be on of the best things you ever bought. My kids love their trampoline.

Dr.John said...

Can't go by those crossing signs. I saw one between two creeks that said "Fish crossing". But I never saw any.